Fannie Mae HMPadmin.com Servicer Web Site and Base NPV Model for the Home Affordable Mod. Program
Fannie Mae issued the following Servicing Policy Update titled, "HMPadmin.com Servicer Web Site and Base NPV Model for the Home Affordable Modification Program"
A new Web site, HMPadmin.com
, is now available to help servicers participate in the Treasury Department's Home Affordable Modification Program (HMP). The site provides access to all necessary tools and resources for the implementation of the HMP for mortgage loans owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac and non-GSE mortgages.
For all servicers:
- Ability to register -- To access password-protected areas of the site, enabling servicers to use the base NPV model and to submit trial and final loan modification data to receive incentive payments.
For servicers of non-GSE loans:
- Servicer Participation Agreement -- Program agreement to become a participating servicer.
- Supplemental Directive -- Eligibility and implementation guidelines for the HMP.
- Documents -- Borrower letters, forms, and legal documents needed to complete a modification under the program.
For all approved servicers:
- Base NPV model information and tools -- A net present value (NPV) test is required for all loans being considered for a Home Affordable Modification; this applies whether it is a Fannie Mae or non-Fannie Mae mortgage. Servicers must use the base NPV model or, if applicable, the servicer's customized NPV model, to perform the test.
- Loan data reporting tools -- For submitting trial and final modification data to Fannie Mae as program administrator for incentive payments.
- Support -- Assistance via both e-mail and phone.
Remember: Specific tools and information for modifying Fannie Mae loans, including policies, reporting and mortgage insurance details, and borrower solicitation materials with the Fannie Mae logo, are available on eFannieMae.com.
For More Information
Please visit HMPadmin.com for further information and details. If you have questions, please contact:
For Fannie Mae mortgages: 1-888-FANNIE5 (1-888-326-6435) or firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-Fannie Mae mortgages: 1-866-939-4469 or email@example.com
Thank you for your continued partnership.
Safeguard Properties is the largest privately held field services company in the country. Located in Cleveland, Ohio and founded in 1990 by Robert Klein, Safeguard has grown from a regional preservation company with a few employees and a handful of contractors performing services in the Midwest, to a national company with over 700 employees. Safeguard is supported by a nationwide network of subcontractors able to perform any requested superintendence, preservation, and maintenance functions, as well as numerous ancillary services in the U.S., the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.